General terms and conditions of purchase
On this page you can read the general ticket purchase conditions, under which KURSAAL provides you with content and services from this website, and which you accept by accessing it.
KURSAAL’s general conditions of contract are those specified below, and apply to any purchase made during the period in which these conditions are published on the website www.kursaal.eus. KURSAAL reserves the right to modify the contractual offer, constituted by these general conditions and the list of products, services and prices, at any time, although any such modifications will not apply to any purchases or services already contracted.
Identification and activity of KURSAAL
Company Name: CENTRO KURSAAL – KURSAAL ELKARGUNEA, S.A.
Company address: Avda. Zurriola 1
Telephone: 943 003 000
E-mail address: kursaal.@kursaal.eus
Registered in the Companies Register of Gipuzkoa on the date 14/09/1994, sheet 9292, folio 150, tome 1472, Registration 1. Hereinafter KURSAAL.
Centro Kursaal – Kursaal Elkargunea S.A. is a Congress Centre and Auditorium that holds high interest events and leading quality cultural activities.
The services that can be accessed through this Website are NOT aimed at wholesalers, distributors, purchasing centres, malls or large stores, or any professional intermediary.
Acceptance of these conditions
Accessing and using this website implies that the User agrees to these General Conditions.
Access to the Website via the URL www.kursaal.eus is free of charge for Users and does not require any prior subscription or registration.
By visiting the Website the User assumes, knows and accepts that all data and information on products or services, and any other data and information it contains, are provided solely and exclusively for information purposes, as preliminary information made available to the User, and that it may contain errors, inaccuracies or out of date information at any time. KURSAAL will do everything in its power to ensure that the data appearing on this Website are correct.
KURSAAL reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the configuration of the Website and the services and contents provided on it, and to eliminate, limit, suspend or prevent access to them, either temporarily or permanently.
Intellectual property rights
All images, trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are owned by KURSAAL or third parties, without it being understood that access to the website grants you any rights over the aforementioned images, trademarks, trade names and/or logos. Moreover, all website content is the intellectual property of KURSAAL or third parties, without it being understood that there is any transfer of existing or future exploitation rights to the user.
To make a purchase, the user must select the show and choose a seat or seats. You may then opt between:
- Purchase without registering: An email address must be entered, in order to receive a link to download the tickets purchased. Once the email address has been entered, the user may choose whether or not to receive information from Kursaal about upcoming shows, and must accept the ticket purchase terms and conditions. You will then be asked for a valid bank card to make the purchase, and finally you will receive an email with a link to download the tickets.
A registered user will select the show and choose a seat or seats, and then, after accepting the ticket purchase terms and conditions, enter a valid bank card number in order to proceed with the purchase and receive the tickets in his or her private area.
KURSAAL will issue a purchase invoice whenever the customer so requires.
Buyer’s rights. Right of withdrawal.
There is no right of withdrawal, in accordance with the regulations governing the sale of tickets for public performances and recreational activities. Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded once purchased.
Notwithstanding, the amounts paid will be refunded in the event of substantial changes or suspension of the show or recreational activity announced, in accordance with current regulations.
- The Organisers shall not be liable for any tickets not purchased at official sales points, either online or offline, and do not guarantee the authenticity of any such tickets.
- Right of admission reserved: Bottles, cans, weapons or any other dangerous objects are not allowed. Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be admitted.
- Once admitted to the venue, the seller shall not be liable for any of the obligations incumbent upon the Organisers.
- Official, valid, up-to-date accreditation must be presented on the day of the show in the case of concession price tickets.
- The venue may not be accessed once the show has started, in which case there shall be no entitlement to any reimbursement of tickets.
- Using cameras or recording material is strictly forbidden.
- Keep the ticket in a good condition until you have left the venue after the show.