General terms and conditions of purchase
The acquisition of this ticket or invitation implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Once acquired the ticket, it cannot be changed – nor the paid amount refunded – except in the event of suspension by the Organization.
- The Organization reserves the right to modify the program or the hall.
- The Organization does not guarantee the authenticity of the ticket and declines all responsibility if it has not been purchased at off & online official points of sale.
- Right of admission reserved: Entry is not allowed with bottles, cans, weapons or any other dangerous objects. Persons under the influence of alcoholic beverages or narcotic substances are also banned from entering.
- If the seller and the Organization are not the same entity, the first does not assume the obligations and responsibilities of the second.
- For reduced price tickets, an official document proving the right to the discount, currently valid and updated, must be presented on the day of the performance.
- Access to the hall is not allowed after the beginning of the show, losing all rights to any refund.
- The use of cameras or recording material is strictly prohibited.
- Please keep the ticket in good condition until the day of the show and hang on to it whilst inside the venue.
This Entity complies with the General Data Protection Regulation of 2016/6700