Definition and general function of Cookies
¿What are Cookies?
The responsible party is CENTRO-KURSAAL KURSAAL-ELKARGUNEA, S.A. (“KURSAAL”) with C.I.F. A20501185 and address at Avenida Zurriola nº 1, 20002, San Sebastián.
The information received through the Website‘s Cookies may be used both by KURSAAL and by third parties that provide a service to it.
Information on the kind of Cookies used and their purpose
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and with the guidelines established by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we hereby inform you of the Cookies existing on the Website and their purpose:
Identification of the Cookie user
Depending on the nature of the entity that manages the domain from which the Cookies are sent, these may be:
- Own: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the Cookies.
Types of Cookies
To guarantee you can provide fully informed consent, we describe below the purpose for which the data obtained through each type of Cookie is processed and what they consist of:
- Technical Cookies: these allow the user to browse through the Website and use the different options or services that exist on it, including the management and operation of the web page and the enabling of its functions and services (for example, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, managing payment, etc.). The Website cannot function properly without these Cookies, so they are considered necessary and do not require your consent.
- Preference or personalisation Cookies: these allow to remember the information that changes the way the page behaves or the way it looks so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their options for using the Website from other users (for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when performing a search or the region in which the user is located). If it is the user himself who chooses these characteristics, for example, by marking the language flag, it is considered as a expressly requested service as long as the Cookies obey exclusively to the selected purpose of personalisation. As in the previous case, these Cookies do not require your consent.
- Analysis or measurement Cookies: these are cookies that make possible understanding how users interact with the web pages and thus carry out a statistical analysis of their use of the Website and the services provided. The information collected is used in the measurement and analysis of the use of the Website to be able to introduce improvements in the products and services offered by the party responsible.
- Marketing or behavioural advertising cookies: these store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to show relevant and attractive advertisements for the individual user, and therefore more valuable for third-party advertisers.
Below, we provide information on the type of Cookies used on the Website, whether they are own- or third-party cookies, as well as their expiry date and their purpose:
|ANALYTIC||_ga||The _ga cookie, set by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also tracks site usage for site analytics reporting. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.||2 years|
|ANALYTIC||_gid||Set by Google Analytics, the _gid cookie stores information about how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytical report of website performance. Some of the data collected includes the number of visitors, their source and the pages they visit anonymously.||1 day|
|TECHNICAL||_gat||Used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 minute|
|TECHNICAL||_gat_gtag_UA_59806447_1||It is used to measure how users interact with the website.||Session|
|TECHNICAL||_gcl_au||Used by Google AdSense to experiment with advertising efficiency on websites using its services.||3 months||Own|
|TECHNICAL||aceptar_mensaje||Used to check if system cookies were accepted.||15 days||Own|
|TECHNICAL||_icl_current_language||Used throughout the website to determine the language selected by the user.||15 days||Own|
|TECHNICAL||vista||Used to define the view preference in the Agenda section by the user.||15 days||Own|
How to manage Cookies on this website
Based on the information provided in the Cookies Policy, for analytical and advertising cookies we need your consent, which we can obtain if you click on the “I accept” button in the information message displayed when you access the Website.
If you deactivate cookies, except for those that are strictly necessary, you will still be able to access the Website, but some functionalities and content may be affected, and also browsing may not be optimal and some of the services offered may not work correctly.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Tools menu > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
- Firefox: menu Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies.
- Chrome: menu Options > Advanced Options > Privacy.
- Safari: Preferences/Privacy menu.
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad): Settings > Safari option.
- Chrome for Android: Settings > Website Settings > Cookies.
Last updated: January 2022