Conditions of use:
- You can purchase your gift card at the Kursaal box office or via our website.
- It can be exchanged for tickets to all the shows at the Kursaal except for the Euskadiko Orkestra concerts, Musical Fortnight, Donostia Kultura or San Sebastian Film Festival.
- It can be exchanged both at the box office and on our website.
- The amount can be used for as many events as you wish until it is used up.
- The card is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
How to redeem the gift card:
- On the web: when you make your first purchase you must identify yourself with your customer account. If you do not have an account you must register, the process is very simple and you only need to have a valid email address. Once the account has been created, you must enter the gift card code to link it, so that you can see the available balance at all times.
- You can also redeem it at the Kursaal ticket office. On the first purchase, the card will be linked to your customer account. If you do not have an account, you can create one at the same time.
Frequently asked questions:
- Do I have to bring the printed gift card to the ticket office? No, you do not need to bring it printed, you can present it on a mobile device.
- What happens if the cost of the product purchased is less than the value of the gift card? The remaining balance will be accumulated in your customer account and can be used for subsequent purchases. Remember that the balance will expire one year after the card is purchased.
- What happens if the cost of the product purchased is higher than the value of the gift card? You can use the balance available on the gift card (and/or accumulated in your customer account) and the remaining amount can be paid by card for online purchases and by card or cash for purchases at the ticket office.
If you need more information you can call 943 00 30 39 or send us an email to email@example.com.