Protection of personal data
The personal data that you provide by completing any of the forms that appear on the website will be processed in files under the care of CENTRO KURSAAL – KURSAAL ELKARGUNEA, S.A. whose purposes are:
- To develop, fulfil and execute the contract of sale of products and services that have been acquired, or any other contract between both parties
- To respond to requests received
- To provide you with information on services and products from the CENTRO KURSAAL – KURSAAL ELKARGUNEA, S.A., including, in relation with said products and services, the sending of commercial communications by email or by any other means of equivalent electronic communication (such as SMS).
- In the process of ticket purchase, the files owned by Entradas Eventim, S.A.U. will be handled in order to manage the sale of tickets. If you have opted to receive information about other events, Entradas Eventim, S.A.U. (A81933772), CENTRO KURSAAL ELKARGUNEA, S.A. (A-20501185) and DIARIO VASCO may inform you about other events and/or shows, such as cinema, theatre, music, recreational parks, circus, and exhibitions that are advertised at www.entradas.com or at www.kursaal.eus. If you wish to receive this kind of information, you can contact us at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your data by writing to Entradas Eventim, S.A.U. (C/Magallanes n.º 25, 1.er 28015 Madrid), or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In both cases, you must accompany a copy of your national identity document, passport or other valid ID.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your data by writing, along with a copy of your photo ID, to CENTRO KURSAAL – KURSAAL ELKARGUNEA at the address in the heading of this text.
What are cookies?
We use services from Google Analytics, Google Maps, and YouTube. The use of these tools includes cookies employed by Google to obtain information about the use of our website. Cookies are used to collect information on demographics and the interests of users who visit the website, as well as their use and behaviour on the website, including the information that links your visit to our website with your Google account, if you are identified.
Google uses some of these cookies in order to increase the effectiveness of advertising, such as Google Analytics functions used to display advertising (remarketing, impressions reports from the Google Display Network, integration of DoubleClick Campaign Manager, or demographics and interest reports from Google Analytics). Information about your use of our site, including your IP address, may be transmitted to Google and stored on their servers.
- _icl_current_language: used on all websites to determine the user language.
- Vista: used to define the viewing preference in the Calendar section by the user.
What is the data used for?
The information obtained through the use of these cookies is used to improve our website, detect new needs and evaluate the improvements to introduce, in order to provide a better service.
How do you manage cookies?
If you would like to allow, block, or delete cookies, both from our website and other websites, you can do so on your device by changing the settings on your computer’s browser. The most common browsers are:
We may collect information about your computer, including, if applicable, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data on how to navigate our website.
For the same reason, we may gather information about your general use of the Internet through a cookie file that is stored on the hard disk of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to the hard drive of your computer.
Cookies help us to improve our website and provide a better and more personalised service. Specifically, they allow us to:
- Make an estimation on numbers and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences and personalise our website, according to your particular interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognise you when you return to our website
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings in your browser that allow you to reject cookies. However, if you select this configuration, you may not be able to access certain parts of the website or take advantage of any of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.
B.- CENTRO KURSAAL – KURSAAL ELKARGUNEA, S.A. may modify, without previous notice, the information contained on its website, as well as its configuration and presentation.
C.- CENTRO KURSAAL – KURSAAL ELKARGUNEA, S.A. hereby commits to NOT TO CREATE MISLEADING ADVERTISING.
D.- CENTRO KURSAAL – KURSAAL ELKARGUNEA, S.A. commits to NOT TO SEND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. For these purposes, information sent to customers and registered users of CENTRO KURSAAL – KURSAAL ELKARGUNEA, S.A. will not be considered as commercial communication, as long as its purpose is to maintain the existing relationship, as well as the performance in tasks of information, training, and other activities of the entity.
F.- CENTRO KURSAAL – KURSAAL ELKARGUNEA, S.A. is not responsible for the breach of any applicable norm that the user may incur in accessing this website and/or in the use of the information contained therein.
G.- CENTRO KURSAAL – KURSAAL ELKARGUNEA, S.A. will not be liable for damages and losses caused or that may occur, whatever their nature, derived from the use of the information, the materials contained in this website, and the programs it incorporates. The links and hypertext that allow the user to access features and services offered by third parties through this website do not belong to and are not under the control of CENTRO KURSAAL – KURSAAL ELKARGUNEA, S.A.; said entity is not responsible for the information contained therein, nor for any effects that may arise from said information.
H.- CENTRO KURSAAL – KURSAAL ELKARGUNEA, S.A. is not responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of the brand names, product names, and trade names that appear on this website although not owned by that entity. Nor is it responsible for the integrity, veracity, and legality of the content of the links to other websites that can be accessed from this website.
In short, the User is solely responsible for the use made of the services, contents, links, and hypertext included in this website.
In order that all people, regardless of their disability or age, can navigate our website, it has been developed in compliance with the Universal Accessibility guidelines established by AENOR, as certified by UNE 170001-2.